If there’s one aspect of SEO we love more than any other it’s Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO). Improving conversion rates of your goals, whether that’s sales, generating leads, downloads or whatever, is the simplest and most cost effective way to get more value from your website.
We have increased sales for our clients from 15% for an established online retailer to over 120% for a business-to-business equipment supplier. What would that kind of improvement mean to your business?
CRO will be part of any digital marketing strategy or full-service SEO work we undertake, and landing page optimisation is part of pay-per-click management. We also undertake stand-alone CRO work either as a ‘magic bullet’ or long-term project.
Using our knowldege and experience we can usually identify and fix major problems quite quickly but to get the maximum return requires a process of continued analysis, changes, and testing. In general we find that 3 months is about the optimal period of time for getting the most out of conversion optimisation work.
The optimisation process
The basic process we use for CRO involves:
- Analysis – of your site statistics to identify key pages and problems / advanced configuration your analytics if required
- Editorial Review – using our expertise to identify issues and provide remedies
- Usability Testing – one-to-one sessions with 3 to 6 test subjects
- Making & Testing Changes – to key landing pages, sales pages, contact forms, ecommerce system, using split or multivariate testing
- Feedback Tools – getting feedback direct from site visitors
and at a more detailed level might encompass your:
- Customer Contact
- Customer Support
- Product Pricing
- Cross-sell and Up-sell Strategy
Contact us today for a chat about how we can improve your website.